Bimsalabim is a collaboration between the construction federations and the education community in the Nordic countries.
To facilitate educational initiatives within BIM and with special direction against BIM in the production stage of the construction process.
To establish and develop a common Nordic website that can provide links, good examples and make it possible for schools to implement BIM in the education. The site will be developed in near collaboration with a number of schools, associations and companies in the different countries.
BIMSALABIM will be developed in near collaboration with a number of schools, associations and companies in the different countries.
- Copenhagen School of Technology and Design
- Copenhagen University College of Engineering
- Academy of Professional Higher Education
- Dansk Byggeri
- Oulu UAS, School of Engineering
- Tampere University of Technology
- Helsinki Metropolia University of Applied Sciences
- Saimaa University of Applied Sciences
- HAMK University of Applied Sciences
- The Confederation of Finnish Construction